Welcome to the CCMI Training Course for Health Practitioners!
This course is designed to improve the knowledge-base of licensed healthcare practitioners on the current research and practices of acute and chronic concussion assessment, diagnosis, management, and treatment.
The CCMI Training Course for Health Practitioners consists of 12 modules of varying lengths (Click here to review the course outline). There will be a quiz at the end of each module and a 100-question final exam in which, you must achieve a score of 80%+ to successfully complete this course. Course notes are available for download on each module.
Please note that you ONLY have 60 days to complete the entire course, including the final exam (NO course extensions will be granted!) After the 60 days you will lose all progress and be automatically removed from the course. Be sure to leave yourself enough time! Please note that you will not have access to this module after you complete it so please make sure to take notes.
This course content was designed specifically for Healthcare Practitioners and clinics who are a part of the CCMI clinic network and utilize our standardized protocols, EMR technology, and smartphone application as well as resources and research updates. As you are receiving this course without being part of the clinic network, you may not have access to some of these resources and tools.
Upon completion of this course, you may be eligible to become a certified CCMI clinic location depending on whether your clinic is a good fit and can offer the standards required by CCMI.
Benefits of the CCMI Network:
- Direct social media and web-based marketing for your concussion program using CCMI’s proven algorithms
- Listing on CCMI map – Google SEO to attract more patient flow
- Access to clinical & marketing resources to optimize concussion program delivery at your clinic
- Access to the CCMI Practitioner closed membership community – discuss cases and learn from a multidisciplinary network of hundreds of certified concussion clinicians
- Access to the CCMI database system for clinical testing and patient management – connects to the sideline & patient smartphone app with tons of features and communication with sports and schools
- Monthly research updates – a synthesized summary of all of the top concussion-related studies from peer-reviewed medical journals. CCMI keeps you up to date and saves you time!
- and much more…
But first, you must successfully complete this course!
We’re glad you’ve joined us! This course will challenge and excite you, but most of all, we hope that it will interest you further in the field of concussion management & rehabilitation. Happy Learning 🙂
To begin your learning, please click on the first lesson below!